No pain. The world is a wonderful whisper for those who can listen, if necessary in silence.

20071030

robec wasteland

nella piazza di robecco c'è una banca, la banca mantovana mi sembra. sulla parete gialla esterna della banca qualcuno col pennarello nero ha scritto questa cosa qua:
Out here in the fields I fought for my meals I get my back into my living I don't need to fight To prove I'm right I don't need to be forgiven
Don't cry Don't raise your eye It's only teenage wasteland
Sally, take my hand Travel south cross land Put out the fireAnd don't look past my shoulder The exodus is here The happy ones are near Let's get together Before we get much older
Teenage wasteland It's only teenage wasteland Teenage wasteland Teenage wasteland
They're all wasted!

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Che canzone!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

eggià.
Mau

Anonimo ha detto...

Genesi del pezzo qui:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_O'Riley

Ha quasi 30 anni!